Over 100 5 -Star Local Reviews!
#1 Trusted for Electrician Services in Silver Spring MD
Trusted Home Experts is the best service for Electrician Silver Spring MD for all your electrical needs by being the most affordable option without compromising quality work on all types of electrical problems including residential electrical, commercial electrical, and emergency electrical services.
Why fix it yourself?
Leave it to the Experts.
Why You Need an Electrical Contractor Silver Spring MD?
You may be experiencing these common major electrical problems:
- Frequent Electrical Surges,
- Sags And Dips In Power,
- Light Switches Not Working Properly,
- Circuit Breaker Tripping Frequently,
- Circuit Overload,
- Electrical Shocks,
- High Electrical Bill,
- Light Bulbs Burning Out Too Often.
When it comes to fixing a problem with a home’s electrical system, it’s best to leave it to a licensed electrician to perform proper electrical work. Inexperienced tinkerers run the risk of starting electrical fires or electrocuting themselves when attempting to fix a malfunctioning electrical system.
This is why a qualified electrician is essential to any home maintenance checklist. But don’t panic – our electricians can conduct a wide range of repairs and services that aren’t immediately apparent when you call for assistance with your home’s electrical wiring.
There are a lot of things that you need to know if you want to do electrical repairs, but you don’t need to know all of them if you don’t know what you’re doing. Some house repairs, such as repairing a dripping faucet, may be done by the homeowner without the assistance of an electrician. All electrical repairs should be done by a licensed electrician.
As a way to save money, many homeowners decide to tackle electrical repairs on their own. Going the DIY path for house repairs may convert a little issue into a major one, which can end up costing a lot of money. For electrical repairs, the same holds true. In addition to putting yourself and your family at danger, messing with your home’s electrical system puts you at risk of injury or death.
Request a Free Estimate
Other Major Reasons why you would need an Electrical Service would be:
Your personal and your family’s safety is the most important reason to engage an electrician, as is the safety of your home. It is exceedingly hazardous to work with electricity unless you have the proper training, skills, and equipment.
In addition to endangering your own safety while working on the repair, you may unwittingly create long-term safety dangers in the form of electrical shocks and fire if you conduct the repair wrong.
electrical problem on their own wind up hiring a professional electrician. The issue may be more difficult to remedy than it would have been if they had hired an electrician in the first place.
In order to have the work done perfectly the first time, you need engage a professional electrician.
We can’t tell you how many times we’ve received calls about a single issue with a home’s electrical system, only to arrive on the work site and find that the problem is just one among several.
Only a qualified electrician can carry out the diagnostics and solution-finding required to determine what’s wrong with your electrical system.
Before obtaining their license, professional electricians must complete several hours of classroom study, on-the-job training, and certification. If you don’t have the training and expertise that comes with certification, you can’t be sure that an electrician will be able to do the job that needs to be done.
Make sure the electrician you choose is a master, journeyman, or apprentice, and make sure their firm (or the company they work for) is bonded, licensed, and insured before hiring them.
To ensure your peace of mind, you should contact a competent electrician. In order to get the most out of your electrical system and avoid future issues, you should get it serviced regularly by a professional. When a skilled electrician fixes your electrical issue, they’ll generally return back and fix it for free if the problem continues or recurs.
What We at Trusted Home Experts Can Do For Your Electrical Problems.
Get premium quality service for all electrical problems you're facing, in any scenario including Residential Electrical Service, Commercial Electrical Service, and Emergency Electrical Service.
Residential Electrical Service.
Wires, fixtures, circuits, and outlets make up the electrical system in any house. With the responsibilities of caring for your family, maintaining your electrical system may be a challenge. Residential Electrical Services can take care of all of your electrical issues, so don’t hesitate to call us now. No matter whether you need a quick fix, a new fixture put, or a home safety inspection, you can count on our staff to complete the work correctly the first time.
Types of Residential Electrical Services We Provide.
From our Best Electrical Services, Electrical Repair and Electrical Safety Inspection, to Electrical Remodeling, we’ve got you covered!
- Light Switch Repair and Installation,
- Lighting Installation
- Air Conditioning Wiring,
- Ceiling Fan Installation,
- Porch Light Changeout,
- Electrical Outlet Changeout,
- Tesla Wall Charge,
- Outdoor Lighting,
- Pool Lighting,
- Washer Appliance Lines,
- Dryer Appliance Lines,
- Outlet Repair and Installation,
- Panelboard Repair and Installation.
- Electric vehicle charger outlets,
- Breaker box labeling,
- Breaker box safety inspection,
- GFCI safety inspection,
- Grounding inspection,
- Electric meter repairs,
- Breaker Box replacements and upgrades,
- A/C and Heating Circuits,
- On demand water heater outlets,
- Spa/hot tub circuits,
- Aluminum Wiring Replacement,
- Code Inspections and Repairs,
- Electrical Outlet for wall mounted TV,
- Data cabling – Category 6,
- Coax cabling – cable TV,
- Ground Fault Receptacle.
- Add recessed lighting,
- Welder outlets,
- Air compressor outlets,
- Garage work shops,
- Raise outlets underneath cabinets,
- Kitchen Undercabinet lighting,
- Kitchen in-cabinet lighting,
- Smart lighting controls,
- Security lighting,
- Additional outlets,
- New wiring,
- Wire patios,
- Wire additions,
- Wiring to islands,
- Data wiring,
- Cable wiring.
Commercial Electrical Service Silver Spring MD.
A skilled commercial electrician is a necessity for any business. Commercial electrical projects require far greater expertise than typical home electrical repairs. In addition, the quality of electrical work performed has a direct affect on not only the aesthetics of your location, but also its overall function, impacting potential profits.
Types of Commercial Electrical Services in Silver Spring MD We Provide:
- Commercial Electrical Diagnosis and Repair,
- Commercial Electrical Installations and Upgrades,
- Commercial Electrical Safety and Security,
- Commercial Specialty Lighting,
- Commercial Energy Savings and Audits.
Emergency Electrical Service Silver Spring MD.
Our service department is staffed with an emergency electrician 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we maintain a fleet of fully stocked vans. We pride ourselves on being ready to respond swiftly to any electrical emergency in your local area. Our 24/7 emergency electricians are some of the best in the business and are always just a quick phone call away!
Types of Emergency Electrical Services in Silver Spring MD We Provide:
- Wire shorts,
- Emergency lighting service,
- Emergency Electrical Panel Check,
- Sudden power outages,
- Wires failing to trip,
- Overloaded outlets,
- Buzzing or humming noises coming from electrical appliances or wires,
- Burning wires (or just the smell of an electrical fire of any kind),
- Visibly burnt outlets, light sockets, etc.
Areas We Service:
- Electrician Washington, DC
- Electrician Germantown, MD
- Electrician Silver Spring, MD
- Electrician Gaithersburg, MD
- Electrician Rockville, MD
- Electrician Bethesda, MD
- Electrician Potomac, MD
- Electrician Olney, MD
- Electrician Montgomery Village, MD
- Electrician Clarksburg, MD
- Electrician Takoma Park, MD
- Electrician Damascus, MD
- Electrician Boyds, MD
- Electrician Burtonsville, MD
- Electrician Chevy Chase, MD
- Electrician Sandy Spring, MD
- Electrician Ashton, MD
- Electrician Poolesville, MD
- Electrician Cabin John, MD
- Electrician Kensington, MD
- Electrician Spencerville, MD
- Electrician Derwood, MD
- Electrician Dickerson, MD
Why Believe in Trusted Home Experts for your
Electrical Repair and Installation Needs?
From best pricing, best reviews, best values, and best service, we at Trusted Home Experts provide the customers with the best reasons to love us!
Need A Free Estimate?
Call Our 24/7 Hotline Today
- Upfront & Honest Pricing.
- Over 100 5-Star Reviews.
- Family Owned and Operated.
- Over 10 Years of Combined Experience.
- Emergency Handyman Services.
Frequently Asked Questions about Electrical Problems.
Most of our pricing for electrical work varies depending on scope but for the most common problems, we charge:
- Light Switch Changeout- $190 USD.
- Ceiling Fan Installation – $250 USD. This is the labor charge only.
- Porch light Changeout: $200 USD. This is the labor charge only.
- Electrical Outlet Changeout: $190 USD.
- Tesla Wall Charger / Tesla Wall Connector / EVSE / NEMA 14-50 / Electric Car Outlet – Typical installation charge is about $650 – $800 USD for labor.
If additional parts are needed to make the project work, additional funds will be requested.
Most homeowners and home inspectors have difficulty determining the age of the wiring in their homes. This requires the expertise of a skilled electrician. Wiring in older homes constructed between 1920 and 1960 has a propensity to dry rot, which may create a variety of issues. Your home’s wiring should be checked to see whether it is up to date.
Most residences constructed between 1880 and 1945 are equipped with knobs and tubes. It’s difficult to insulate soldering in walls and ceilings, therefore it shouldn’t be used to connect modern products like air conditioners and plug-in heaters, for example. When it comes to wiring, it all relies on what is going on.